CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jennifer (Miller) & Brian Marquardt






Here is a quick recap of my life since graduation:I attended CEU from 99-01 and WSU from 01-04. I worked at Ogden Regional Medical Center as a medical laboratory technician in the Blood Bank department in 2002-03. I met Brian at a single’s ward family home evening in December of 2003. We were married in January of 2004. I graduated with my bachelor’s degree in Clinical Laboratory Science in May of 2004. I worked at LDS hospital in SLC as a Medical Technologist in the Microbiology department from June of 2004-October of 2005. My sweet Kaila was born in October of 2005. Brian graduated with his double major in History and Spanish teaching in December of 2005. We moved to California in December of 2005. We were sealed together as a family in August of 2007. My sweet Kamea was born in August of 2008. We also bought our first house in August of 2008. I am currently blessed to be able to stay home with our two princesses while Brian teaches Spanish at a local high school. We are enjoying the great weather here in California, and I am happier than I have ever been in my whole life!








0 comments: